RIGHT CAREER CHOICES THROUGH RECRUITMENT
Manage My Career’s Approach to Recruitment
Manage My Career 's philosophy to recruitment is simple – to reduce the stress of finding the right person for your role.
Manage My Career recognises that both clients and candidates are unique and that our solutions need to reflect this. To understand your role, we need to establish what is unique about it.
Manage My Career believes that it is their function to bring their services to you. This means:-
- Recruiting for you in the way that you want which may differ from the way Manage My Career normally does it
- Being available to meet our candidates in locations convenient to them - ensuring that the good ones do not get away!
- Securing competent and the best business leaders is fundamental to the success of any organisation
Manage My Career have dedicated researchers that constantly search the major social networks including LinkedIn, twitter and search engines for candidates that match our clients specific industry and vacancy requirements.
Manage My Career's approach is:-
- Frequent open communications, with sensitivity
- Results are a given expectation
We utilise a variety of marketing channels to drive candidate traffic including:
- Advertising and editorial features in relevant supply chain printed and internet media
- We know people
- Word-of-mouth / networking
What you will get from Manage My Career
A named person
We will have a dedicated point of contact for the duration of the assignment and will use this dedicated contact to understand your business, what motivates your team and the challenges of the role.
An established network
Manage My Career will use a combination of grassroots knowledge and global contacts to compile a qualified shortlist. Additional resources available to them include an established network of Recruitment Colleagues
Shortlist candidates will be given a thorough screening process to make sure they’re as good a match as they seem. Manage My Career does not believe in cutting corners, employing 360 degree referencing to verify candidate statement from previous / current managers, colleagues and direct reports.
- Timescales agreed prior to sign off and rigidly adhered to
- Regular progress reports keep you abreast of developments
- In-depth candidate shortlists presented in person
- Comprehensive management of interview stage
- Contracts negotiated on your behalf if required
- Confidentiality observed throughout
Peace of mind
Manage My Career appreciates they act as representatives of your business during the recruitment process. Recruiting at all levels can include negotiating with some very influential people, the opinion of whom could directly impact upon your reputation. Manage My Career is professional, confidential and understands how to protect your company interests.
Get in touch
For a confidential discussion on your new skills and recruitment requirements please call Sharon Palazzo on 07980 893 707 or go to our contact us page. We look forward to working with you to find the best match for your vacancies.